I earned my legal degree from Queen's University in 2009, and was called to the Bar in 2010. I studied at Mount Allison University, obtaining my B.A. (Hons) in 2005
My other interests include choral singing, creative writing, and I have traveled extensively across North America to watch Major League Baseball.
In January 2016 I was successful in obtaining an injunction against the Alberta Government on behalf of Steam Whistle Brewers. You can read the CBC article about the case here.
- Wardill v. Peebles, 2012 ABQB 303
- Vander Griendt v. Cavest Capital Management Corp., 2014 ABQB 542
- Geophysical Service Incorporated v. Jebco Seismic UK Limited, 2016 ABQB 402
- Teliphone Navigata Westel Communication Inc. v. Great-West Life Assurance Company, 2016 ABCA 253
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association