I am a proud Calgarian and love exploring all our city has to offer us and we are lucky enough to enjoy. I am interested in developments in the community and the direction our future takes as it unfolds.
I enjoy helping clients and friends purchase their first home and pursue interesting endeavors. I am passionate about connecting with others and offering a helping hand as they achieve their dreams.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I will try almost any sport or adventure; and particularly love skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, and yoga. In my spare time, you can find me gardening, growing healthy food, and learning new techniques.
- Juris Doctor, University of Victoria (2011)
- Exchange Semester, University of Sydney (2010)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, University of Alberta (2008)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Alberta Branch (Business, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Wills and Estates and Foreclosure Subsections)
- Member of Subsection Executive Committee, CBA Commercial Real Estate
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers
- Calgary Immigrant Women's Association
- I have enjoyed volunteering with Small Claims Duty Counsel, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Calgary Counseling Center, Frontier College and numerous international organizations while abroad.