I graduated from the University of Calgary with a Bachelor of Commerce in 2001 and attended the University of Saskatchewan for my law degree, which I completed in 2004. I was called to the Alberta Bar in 2005.
Outside the law, I try to spend as much time on two wheels as I can! My husband and I share an enthusiasm for motorcycles, whether it be track days or road trips. It's a passion that we have passed on to our young children who are now just starting out on their own little dirt bikes!
My involvement in both the legal community and community at large includes the following:
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (National) - Immigration Section
- Chair, Immigration Subsection of the Canadian Bar Association, Southern Alberta Branch
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Bar of the Province of Alberta
- Volunteer with Calgary Legal Guidance