I was called to the Bar in 1967 after graduating with a B.A./LL.B. from the University of Saskatchewan and articled to William J. Major, Q.C. at what became, Major Caron. I have enjoyed a long and successful career having recently retired from the partnership to become Counsel to the firm.
As an avid traveler I have had the opportunity to see much of the world and I continue to expand my experiences. I participate in many sporting activities including golf, hiking, skiing and tennis.
I maintain professional associations and community memberships as listed below:
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- National Past President, Canadian Bar Association (Real Property section)
- Past President, Canadian Bar Association Alberta (Real Property section)
- Past President, Canadian Bar Association Alberta (Foreclosure section)
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Mentor, Law Society of Alberta (Real Property Division)
- Member, Glencoe Club of Calgary
- Member, Calysmen Club of Calgary