I graduated with a J.D. from Queen's Law in 2014. I hold a Bachelor of Arts (English) from the University of Calgary, obtained in 2011. I particularly enjoy drawing, and have been illustrating and designing things (like the current Caron & Partners logo) for years. Prior to articling with Caron & Partners, I worked professionally at a Quebec City graphic novel studio as a digital colourist.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
Scholarships & Awards:
- Reuben Wells Leonard Prize for highest standing in Copyright
- Reuben Wells Leonard Prize for highest standing in Trusts
- Calgary Legal Guidance (Immigration Law Clinic)
- Immigrant Services Calgary