I am a third generation Calgarian. I graduated from law at the Queen’s University in 2007. After completion of articles, I was called to the Bar in Alberta in 2008. From being surrounded by the great predators of the sea in Hawaii to spending a morning with mountain gorillas in Rwanda, my pastimes among many things include travel, golf, hockey, cooking, and spending time with my wife and children.
My involvement in both the legal community and community at large includes the following:
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Alberta Branches (Residential Real Estate - Southern Alberta, Commercial Real Estate, Construction Law, Wills and Estates and Business Law)
- Member of Sub-section Executive Committee, Canadian Bar Association - Residential Real Estate - Southern Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Board of Directors and Executive (Vice-President, Operations and Administration), Beth Tzedec Congregation Society