I was called to the Bar in Alberta in 2008. I graduated with a B.A. in Archaeology (with distinction) from the University of Calgary and a LL.B. (with distinction) from the University of Alberta.
Outside of work, I devote my time to martial arts, both teaching and training in Karate. I also love to travel, cook, paint, and am learning to garden.
I am involved in the legal community and the community at large as follows:
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Municipal, Administrative, and Labour & Employment Sections)
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Director, Canadian Chito Ryu Karate-Do Association
- Volunteer and Instructor, Calgary Chito Ryu Karate Club
- Volunteer, d.talks Calgary
- Volunteer, Refugee Sponsorship Support Program (Calgary Legal Guidance)