I was born and raised in Calgary. Although I enjoy travelling, I love Calgary and am proud to call this city my home.
I completed a B.A. with a major in history at the University of Lethbridge, graduating honours with great distinction in 2013. I then obtained my J.D. from the University of Alberta in 2016 before returning to Calgary to article. I completed my articles and was called to the Alberta Bar in 2017.
When not at work I am an avid slo-pitch player as well as a member of a competitive trivia team. I also enjoy tennis, golf, skating, reading, and karaoke.
My involvement in both the legal community and community at large includes the following:
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, Young Professionals in Energy
- Calgary Sport and Social Club