I was called to the Alberta Bar in 2015 after having articled with a small firm in Calgary. I graduated with a LL.B. Honours degree from De Montfort University of Leicester in the United Kingdom in 2012.
While in the United Kingdom, I had the opportunity to travel throughout much of Europe. My favorite destinations include Rome, Paris, Venice, and Barcelona. My passion for travel continues today as I have a large bucket list of destinations waiting to be visited.
I am actively involved in the legal community as well as the community-at-large. My involvement includes:
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association Alberta (Family Law and Immigration Law sections)
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Bar of the Province of Alberta
- I am an active member of the Sikh Youth Calgary Mentorship Program. As a mentor, I share my insight and knowledge of the legal field with young aspiring lawyers
- I am also a volunteer with Calgary Legal Guidance for the Refugee Sponsorship Support Program